Thursday, July 5, 2007

With respect to someone...

Here is for someone I admire and respect a lot...
This is one thought I found to be incredulously beautiful and thought-provoking...

"Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become Demons"

YOU create Angels... Please don't banish them from the heavenly shade of your good wishes and blessings; lest they become Demons and your work back-fires...
You would always be remembered and valued by me in life. If I make it big in the next five years as promised, you'd hold a great share in my success... Because of you I also feel like I’ve found the strength to chase my dreams whether or not I’ve got people backing me up.
Thank you for that and everything else... The short span that we may have known each other or atleast tried to tolerate each other will be etched in my memories forever...

And yeah! the last time I tried calling you was to inform you about this post dedicated to you... And as usual, you (or maybe I) missed it...

No comments: