Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Its love…with me!


What is it with my view?
That when I look up into the sky so blue,
I see us together like spouses;
Oh so much in love!

What is it with my senses?
Standing all alone the window;
I feel your arms hold mine
And never let them go.

What is it with my heart?
That beats all so loud;
That stands so scared
Afraid of a lonely end.

What is it with me?
That I am taking the risk;
To wrap my life all around yours
And make it forever!

Maybe its love; that’s with me;
Maybe that’s the answer to the beautiful view.
Maybe it is you, who is keeping my senses alive;
Maybe it is your heart that is made for mine.

What is it,
That I am finding an answer for?
When I know,
It’s about you that my world lives for.

Dedicated to: My love, again...
P.S. Smell fragrance of fresh, newly blossoming love?? Let your brain rest. Don't get any ideas... This is just another addition in my already long list of spontaneous posts! :)

2 comments:

arvindiyer said...

Something in the air am sure...hope its not the virus:)

kavi said...

wow, tune likha, if yes,then sachi kahin toh kuch kuch ho raha hai.....