Thursday, July 26, 2007

Love bites... or does it??

Its hard to believe that the previous post came only hours before this one...

I rubbed my eyes clear and groped around for my glasses. You were here, behind me. Your voice rang ever so gently through my ears. Resonant, wholesome and made me feel loved. I turned around, opened my eyes to see you better and I found myself alone on the bed and darkness all around… Does that explain my welled-up eyes?



I think I'm getting into a habit of missing your presence every minute of the day. Thank God, you came in my life in time coz’ if I hadn't known you, I'd have been lost! I feel like a baby when I am with you (however much I may deny it, I love to feel thus with you, and you know it… you always have!)


Then why tonight?? Why this eclipse over the beautiful sunshine??


I knew from the beginning of time
You promised me
That you'd keep me close and catch my fall
But now I see that I need more than ever
You aren’t here with me
To hold my heart through it all
Now that my broken spirit, my wounded soul
Is more than willing to give you control


Show me how you need me
'Cause you know things better than I do
Free me from these feelings
And break the chains on my soul
Move me closer to your heart
Change my mind and help me to see
I need you
Love me, hold me, love me…


So now we pick up the pieces
And move ahead
Putting the cares of the world aside
I may stumble
But you're quick to understand and believe in me
Do you really love me??
I confess I didn't know if you'd care
But honey, I believe in love enough to know
You will always be there...



Psst... Getting serious ideas now?? Please don't!! Am morphing into a quintessential story-teller and this blog is my maiden venture... Lemme know what do you think :)

1 comment:

arvindiyer said...

Sambhalkey.. Yeh Love bites, aaj kal bahuth chaltha hai!!

On a different note.. Don't have anything to say..just smiling!!!