A beautiful day... A bright sun smiling a beatific smile on my face and the breeze blowing to tease my tresses. Green grass, Flame of the Forest, chirpy sparrows, phone playing Raat Akeli Hai and Rimjhim gire saawan in a loop for the umpteenth time and a happy me. I could not have asked for more. Well, I did. I asked for and sought to meet Captain Max Gonzalez. This fellow had been making his presence felt in my life for quite a while now and to think of it, we knew each other even before we saw each other for the first time. He walked in and I beamed at him. I was genuinely happy to see him. We went to the Hindu College Nescafe (sadly in a much better shape now that we are leaving college), we had coffee and the conversation began. Oh well, it HAD to. We spoke and spoke and spoke for some god-forsaken four hours. We spoke of us, him, me, journalism, ad-world, A, families, schools, college, Stephen's, Hindu, Ramjas, Indirapuram, Dwarka, Karol Bagh, love and the lack of it. He didn't hear me, he listened to what I rambled. It's been long someone did that to me. We then got up, walked towards the metro through Stephen's (one ritual I have always enjoyed through college is to walk to the metro on that route; it was only better having him around today), we stopped to have chai en route and by the time the chai glasses were empty, our hearts were full... It's a feeling I have not experienced in a long long time now... Thank you Captain Max Gonzalez a.k.a Vaibhav. Thank you so very much for giving me such a memorable day in life and such a wonderful friend. Our conversation today was an inexpressible comfort of feeling myself with you, for neither did I have to weigh my thoughts nor measure my words...
PS: Henceforth pages from my life will be labeled thus. Hope that makes Ms. Archanaa happy :)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Empty yet full...
Labels:
A slice of my life,
WONDERFUL is the word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hmmm... its made me happy for sure.. coz you enjoyed your day.. but use parallel universe as what its name suggests and as not your ---(u know what it is)
To Archanaa:
Your comments keep me going on life my dear. Yeah! Parallel Universe shall try and live up-to its name in name in the days to come :)
lets form a mutual admiration society! wink!
To Captain Max Gonzalez:
Not a bad idea I say!! ;-)
Post a Comment