Friday, August 10, 2007

Se7ven*

*Shamelessly copied the classic movie's title for this post.
Here goes:

Seven things I plan to do before I die:

  1. Buy a time machine (when one becomes available) and relive some of the moments in the past.
  2. Go to Venice.
  3. Go rafting with Gowri.
  4. Do hot-air ballooning and shoot the rapids.
  5. Learn to drive smartly.
  6. Help to find/fund a cure to make ignorance disappear.
  7. Know what really happens after death without dying.

Seven things that I can do:

  1. Remain without being controlled/addicted to/by anything.
  2. Identify great music from good music.
  3. Convert lyrical/instrumental music to sapthaswaras on the fly.
  4. Seeing through people when they fib/brag, and act un-affected, thereby giving them false hopes and eventually make them lose their energy.
  5. Influence people.
  6. Write poems.
  7. Play any kind of sport solely by endurance.

Seven things that I can't do:

  1. Talk in an affected accent.
  2. Take decisions reasonably quick.
  3. Tolerate stupidity.
  4. Keep my personal space tidy. I like it messy!!!
  5. Tell my dad that I really really love him
  6. Cook well.
  7. Not losing temper with people I care.

Seven things that attracts me to the opposite sex:

  1. Honesty.
  2. Handsomeness to an extent (hey, at least I am honest).
  3. Intellectual
  4. Excellent communication and conversation skills are a must
  5. Reciprocation and respect.
  6. Romance essential, but any horniness will be thrown off
  7. Dressing intelligently.

Seven things I say the most:

  1. Athaan sollromulla??
  2. Sollu machaan!
  3. Podaanga!!; adi serupaala; poda naaye.
  4. F*** off!!
  5. Onakkum be be, onga appanukkum be be!!
  6. Kadacha maanga vitta kallu!
  7. THHU!! (Followed by a spit)

Seven celebrities I want to meet:

  1. Dr. Kattassery Joseph Yesudas
  2. Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam
  3. Dr. Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubrahmanyam
  4. Rajhesh Vaidhya
  5. Cho Ramaswamy
  6. Kailasam Balachander
  7. Vizhupuram Chinnaiahpillai Ganesan (more popularly known as Sivaji Ganesan) and my late grandfather and (have never seen Sivaji Ganesan or lived with my grandpa and know him as much as I would have wanted to. Want to, now. Not possible. Yet. Well, maybe if I buy the time machine!).

Seven people who have to take this quiz:

  1. Gowri
  2. Vaishnavi (a.ka. Charlie)
  3. Anusha
  4. Sundari and Shekhar (they qualify as a single entity for me!)
  5. Archanaa. R and N
  6. Jey
  7. Arvind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What quiz are you talking about here?

Silent Sensations said...

To Thripura:
The questionnaire you just read...