...for they shall finish reading this someday.
You - I love you or I hate you, I dunno. But for certainty I know that I CANNOT do without you. You are my lifeline!!
You - I love to hate you and hate to love you and love to love you and hate to hate you. Bundle of paradoxes is what others view me as. But you temme dear, how was I when I was kicking your tummy from within??
You – I love you for being more-than-a-mommy to me. Whoa! You’re more than I could have bargained for!! I promise I’d never speak to you again about Him, for I know it breaks your heart when I do. I love you for everything and most of all for being a such a wonderful mother and a mentor to me. I hope and pray you and Amma continue getting along just as well with each other! I love you for the wonderful son you have who is more than a cousin to me. Thank you for marrying the man you did who loves me more than his own daughter (wish he had one :-) thanks!)
You - You're horrible, you're sick, you're cheap, you're adorable, you're super funny, you're brilliant. What and where would I have been without you?? Very simple, I would have still been a brat and sitting right here as I am now without you. But only as a more depressed human ready to tear her world apart. I swear (and you know I don't swear, literally or otherwise), I've never - not even for a millisecond - wished for a brother like you!! I love you more than what words could describe.
You – Thanks for being oh-so-patient with me and surviving me through my tantrums. Do I thank you, your mommy or God for giving you to me? You are my twin soul... As you say, we should have been born twins! Remembering the nights you sang me lullabies on the phone and the days we rode through Anna Nagar on you Bullet stopping to have karumbu juice with masala and inji en-route nowhere… You’re amazing and I love you! You've supported me through love, the lack of it and every little thing I could think of... You’re stupid, you’re a dumb jackass and I dunno why I love you so much but I know for a fact that I do!! You're my soul mate and my mirror. Onna parthi vera enna sollardhu?? En uyir thozhi, kaeLu oru seyidhi, nee thaano en rationalityin niyadhi?? ;-) :-P How can I ever thank you enough for being my sanest friend and I am always ready for role-reversal when tables turn :-P I trust you blindly and your decisions are usually perfect. I love it when you so patiently let me pour my woes out and gimme the best possible solution for my problem and when I end up doing EXACTLY what you forbade me to, I love you more for being eternally patient with me and telling me what to do next. I loooooooooooooove talking to you and you are AMAZING!!! In short, you are irreplaceable in my life. Thanks for believing in me when I had lost that belief and thanking you more for restoring that belief back in me.
You – Like all the other "You's" in this post saving some, you too never reflected the love that I have showered on you. You rather are ashamed to tell the world how much I love you. Believe me, blood might be thicker than water but water is purer than love and this is something you will understand eventually. Needless to say as it has been said many many times before but will be said very sparingly henceforth, I love you. Have a wonderful married life… I will miss you.
You – You are my dearest chum ever. My first best pal in school and my bro’s Arakki. I love you as much I will love my daughter the day I have one. You guyz are going to give stiff competition to each other J… I can never thank you enough for the love you and your family gave me and made me feel such a part of it… Keep smiling my dear, you’re the bestest!!
You – I love you for being more than what a brother could have been for me. Those late pick-ups from tuition classes, those wars with me and not talking for days at an end, for being my life support system when Anna wasn’t around, for teaching me how to make journal entries in Accountancy and for taking my calls even if you were extremely busy with something. I am dying to show you my college… Please come over na… Missing you, my most beloved snake-king-brother, I love you very very very much indeed!!
You - You are the most amazing teacher I could have ever had... How can I ever thank you enough for supporting me through the thick and thins of life? You have influenced my way of thinking more than anyone else in the recent years. Whatever I have made of myself in the past two and a half years of college life, I owe it to you. I love you and thank you ever so much for tolerating me so patiently!
You - My Devil's Advocate is always ready to pose a tough a competition to Karan Thapar. I loooooooooove fighting with you (half of the times I want to meet you only to fight!! *evil grin*) I love the way you boost my energy and enthusiasm and push me to achieve beyond my best. And I really really really do appreciate how unjudgementally and unconditioanlly you care for me. (Oh hell! How could I ever accept in a public forum???? I gotta get outta this senti mood ASAP!!) We’ve come a long way, from the wrong way. *grin*… I will make you treat me and will ill-treat you, don’t you worry. I will be the only one on your address list who will always send you mails in largest font, bold, underlined and in varied hues. You are one of the bestest things college has given me. You who has pushed me so far (and will continue to, I hope) to dare to dream beyond horizon :) Love you! :)
You - I love you for being the bestest sis-in-law I could have ever had. I just wanted... no, had to tell you how much you mean to me. I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you in the family. You are the number one best relative I have ever had. Without you my pathetic life with these buggers would not be worth living. I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert just to tell you how incredibly special you are to me in life.
You – My latest and most beloved crush. You’re amazing and I simply have no words to express how much I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved our coffee chats. You one person who has taught me that one could go a long way in life if and only if he or she really wanted to and had enough will-power to make it happen. I promise you I will make it happen. I love you!
You - Thank you so much for believing in my prayers. Re-instilled faith in Him and in myself. I love you for confiding in me, for missing my scraps and for saying that nobody can be as ‘pathetic’ as me. I will always keep you in my prayers. All the very best. So very clichéd, but the show will go on.
You – God bless Orkut for getting me acquainted with you. I fell in love with your profile and think of it similar interests. You’re one whom my instincts sniffed right. How can I ever thank you enough for surviving me those endless nights on the phone when I was yapping all nonsense from the CNN-IBN office about You-Know-Who ;) Missing those days… I love you!
You - Your encounter two weeks back with her made me very sad. I still can’t believe it happened to you. I think we forgot to touch wood because we were so sure that there was no need to. I hope your work’s keeping you busy. I know it is. But try not to let the sadness creep up sneakily to you. If it does, call me. I will beat the blues. I’m strong you know. You deserve the best. And Greek still rocks!! So, Eros, Amor or agape??? LOLZ!!!
You - I love you... or maybe I am infatuated... I don’t know... but at this moment is there is anyone I would want to spend my life with, hand in hand on the beach, my head on the his shoulder, gazing beyond horizon, it is YOU... when will you ever understand how much I love you... beyond words...
You - Thank you for being such a patient listener to my cynical monologues and an avid reader of my ramblings. You're a great friend and am lucky to have you!!
You - Where on earth did you come from? God's own country. Why? To make you meet yourself. How long do we last? You say lifetime... I say its too short. Stick on... You are one of the bestest things that has happened to me in the recent past. Me from Delhi and you from Palakkad meet somewhere in between... To Last.... (05-05-2011)
Many more of you come to mind, but so does the necessity to sleep and the alarming realisation that it's a leetul too late for someone who has to wake up at 5:30. Shucks. Will keep adding :)
To all those addressed,
To all those not forgotten,
To all those missed out on,
To all those missed...
I love all of You

1 comment:
YOU: who have literally Jumped into my life out of God knows where, who have annoyed me endless, n yet managed to squeeze into my heart,who have held me in splitting laughter, also in rare yet unbearable tears, who have taught me to love, n also to let go, who is worse than "vaa maa, Minnal!", yet who remains stubbornly stuck to the depths of my heart in all the choicest of memories, you who choose to spread love everywhere n yet be strangled by the same, you who never cease to amaze me, yet in crucial moments give me the slip, I seriously cant tell you how much your friendship means to me, how much you n your life have taught me.. I love you for opening up whole new vistas of thought in me.. I love you for being so what you are, and also for writing this beatiful blog.. Great going girl!
Post a Comment