What happens when you want something REALLY bad and you don't get it?? You cry, you scream, and you throw a fit?? I went up to the temple and thanked God. For what?? I don't know. I suppose each one of us has our own unique way of reacting to shock.
He came into my life 5 years ago... That was when I heard of him for the first time and fell in love instantaneously. He evolved to become my life, my destiny and my saviour. I often imagined him, my knight, in a shining amour to whisk me away from the world of my miseries I was so desperate of getting away from. Friends assured that I was made to be his and nothing could come between the two of us. I believed them and I believed myself. I knew that there was nothing that could have possibly come between him and me, but Fate. I had prepared myself on the D-Day, went up to the aisle and told them how badly I wanted him. There was no life beyond him to me. I was a few seconds short of begging them to take me in. And then I was dismissed. They informed me the next day that I was not made for him. I was not even to be reconsidered.
But I shall give up not. Mr. ACJ (Asian College of Journalism) I shall get up, dust my pants and strive to reach you again.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I lost another one...
Labels:
A slice of my life,
Cynical monologues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment