Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kissed...!!!

In my dreams, I saw another dream
I saw him talking, singing and dancing
whirling, swirling and flirting
these are the dreams, a girl rarely wants to dream.
The mosquito, that he was, innocently seductive,
dark, mysterious and unattractive
I was tossing and turning, oblivious to his caress,
He was dawdling, loitering, and flaunting his cute proboscis.
He asked, "Do you know the frog's fairy tale?"
I said, “I don’t but I know life is an idiot's hail"
He said, “You kiss me or let me, and I will be the prince"
I said, “yes”, it was difficult to resist him since
He was blushing and smiling flying his dark posterior
and my adrenaline was rushing disturbing my interior
he kissed, sucking a drop of blood, wanting for more kiss.
It was a dream and I waited for my prince.
He said, “I will come tomorrow and I would be your prince"
It seemed to last forever, and I let him stimulate his libido,
until the day I fell in love with the mosquito
corrupting my intellect and feeling like a confused mulatto.
He said, “lets sing a duet",
I couldn't say no because I was too intimidated by his dark, fat and ugly silhouette.
I got addicted to the mosquito, for him I was wearing a stiletto
wondering why he made music akin to a staccato and not a legato.
The mosquito twitched and kissed
I didn't realize when came the metamorphosis, to a masochist
I have woken up but I am dreaming
Life is a dream and I am a dream.
Oh boy, I cannot forget the mosquito and his kissing!

1 comment:

Captain Max Gonzalez said...

MY GOD!
how do u come up with such words? staccato, mulatto, legato, stilleto...yaad kaise rahte hain yeh sab poetry likhte time????
kamaal hai!