For the benefit of those who take the pains to check my blog once in a while, I’m back again everybody! And I shall pretend I didn't hear those hastily smothered groans from those who are reading this....
Right now I'm eating a slice of pizza and listening to "Don't leave home" by Dido. Simply adore this lady. Lovely voice, looks nice and so unique in her style. The song makes me wonder how many times I've said something of this effect to people, either aloud or in my head. Hmmm. Pizza needs more cheese.
In the big scheme of things, I'm at the "crucial stage" in my life. All of 21 years, pursuing final year, about to step into the "Big bad world" soon with no experience a ton of messed up relationships to add volume to my resume in the "achievements" category. (Relationships = all kinds of relationships; not just the romantic types). Important questions come at the worst possible time. "Who the hell am I and what’s my role here?", "Do you love me? Why?", "What do I do after this?". I know one person who would agree that I ask too many questions....
Seeking... That’s what I do most of the time and almost always the questions are left unanswered. Not because there aren't any, but probably cos I'm supposed to "figure it out" myself. That’s the most annoying part because Missy here does not have any bit of patience. Damn, the song's over and the silence is eerie. What would I do without music and my guitar? You were right, Goose... It’s a sanity factor in the lives of crazies like us...hope we can make it to a concert soon, someday :-) performing or watching. LOL.
Atif Aslam's voice fills the air in my room, with a haunting quality that makes me choke. Some people have such beautiful voices. Voices that can touch peoples hearts ever so gently and still leave a mark. While we're still on the topic of music, someone told me those who've learnt music are good at math. And to them I say "who're you kidding?”. I know musically talented souls who are laboring under the stress of quant’s for 18 Nov, 2007. Good at math, indeed! (Will write better post on music in near future...)
"Mama, they try and break me..." croons James Hatfield. Must ask Anand if he likes this particular track...
How does one stop loving/liking someone in order to protect oneself from hurt?
I can't believe I have to miss out on Om Shanti Om this time :-( Can't see any comfortable way of working around it either. Sigh. Crappy life. Wonder how the department will do this time. Its gonna be darn odd, watching it from the outside. Sort of like an out-of-body experience. But guaranteed that it won't be even remotely nice. Anyways I'm glad I'm through with the marketing project. PHEW. God bless all the help.
Actually, life would be pretty sad without college lawns (another thing I'll try to write a better post about...) It feels like home but without someone constantly asking me why I haven't studied or kept my clothes away or put my books where they ought to be. I love home. I love college lawns too. It’s the familiarity plus space factor that is so typical of RG’s life. Love me but don't interfere in my life. Welcome to share with me but expect instant death on making any demands or not fulfilling any of mine. If only I could understand how to make people accept that. Until then, I'm the fire-breathing dragon who everyone runs away from in terror. Jerry Christopher, if you're reading this, remember the dragon head on my Economics book as a display pic? That was a close-up shot dude!
All said and done, life sucks, exams coming up, no preparation underway, no social life, bad pizza, no dates, and no outings… over and out.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Meandering mind...
Labels:
A slice of my life,
Crappy life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
as usual good... pulled jerry inside.. poor guy... already troubled him enough to last a life time da.. and abt quant’s for 19 Nov, 2006, it is quant’s for 18 Nov, 2007
Noted Ma'am and made the corrections :)
Post a Comment